Jojoba oil has many qualities that make it the ideal oil for massage therapists. Seven reasons why you should use Cliganic's organic jojoba oil in your massage practice are described below, followed by several massage oil recipes.
- Jojoba Massage Oil Is Non-Allergenic. Jojoba oil mimics sebum, the body’s natural moisturizing oil. Jojoba oil is non-allergenic, meaning it can be used on all types of skin—even sensitive skin. This makes it an ideal choice for oncology massage.
- Jojoba Massage Oil Is Stable. Unlike other oils, jojoba oil does not oxidize or turn rancid over time because it doesn’t contain triglycerides. No refrigeration is required, and the oil can be stored indefinitely. Better yet, jojoba oil can be heated and reheated without deteriorating—making it an ideal choice for hot stone massage. The only requirement is to store jojoba oil at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Jojoba Massage Oil Is Non-Comedogenic. This means it won’t clog pores, which makes it ideal for facial and scalp massages.
- Jojoba Massage Oil Is Great for the Skin. Jojoba oil is loaded with Vitamin E and B and beneficial minerals (like chromium, copper, and zinc) that nourish and protect skin. Jojoba oil is also a natural antioxidant, which protects skin from damage caused by free radicals. Your clients will love how your massage relaxes their body while nourishing their skin.
- Jojoba Massage Oil Isn’t Greasy and Oily. Unlike other oils used in massage therapy, jojoba oil leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and conditioned without leaving clients feeling oily, sticky, or greasy. Jojoba oil absorbs easily into the skin but not too quickly—preventing the need to continuous reapplication. Your clients will love how their skin feels after a massage and won’t feel like they need to take a shower.
- Jojoba Massage Oil Is the Perfect Carrier Oil for Essential Oils. If you use essential oils in your massage practice, jojoba oil is the perfect carrier oil because it has no fragrance of its own-—making it the ideal choice for aromatherapy massage.
- Jojoba Massage Oil Won’t Stain Fabrics. Jojoba oil tends to stay on the skin without transferring to fabrics. However, if jojoba oil gets on cotton fabrics, it can easily be washed out using hot water and detergent. (Synthetic fabrics may require a pre-wash treatment such as Shout.) This means the sheets you use in your massage practice will be easy to clean. With jojoba oil, less is more so be sure to experiment to determine the optimum amount to use in your massage practice.
Jojoba Massage Oil Recipes
Although you most likely have recipes for massage oils that you’ve created over time, below are some recipes for pain relief, stress relief, relaxation, foot, and scalp massage oils. If you want to share some of your massage oil recipes, we’ve love to hear from you.
Instructions for mixing massage oil recipes:
- Combine the oils in the amounts indicated in a dark glass bottle.
- Shake well before each use to blend the oils.
- Label each bottle with the ingredients and intended use.
Pain Relief Massage Oil
- 2 teaspoons of jojoba oil
- 5 to 8 drops of peppermint oil
Stress Relief Massage Oil
- 2 teaspoons of jojoba oil
- 2 drops of peppermint oil
- 2 drops of eucalyptus oil
Relaxation Massage Oil
- 4 ounces of jojoba oil
- 30 drops of frankincense oil
- 20 drops of lavender oil
- 10 drops of ylang ylang oil
Foot Massage Oil
- 2 teaspoons of jojoba oil
- 3 drops of lemongrass oil
- 2 drops of rosemary oil
Scalp Massage Oil
- 1 ounce of jojoba oil
- 6 drops of peppermint oil
- 4 drops of rosemary oil
Why You Should Choose Cliganic
We wholeheartedly believe that Cliganic manufactures the best jojoba oil and essential oils in the market. We stand apart because of our commitment to organic materials and purity.
Our oils are certified USDA organic, which means 100% of ingredients are certified organic and free of synthetic additives (including pesticides, dyes, and chemical fertilizers). Certified organic products are processed without using genetic engineering, industrial solvents, or irradiation. By choosing a certified organic product, you’re getting a pure and natural product produced using environmentally-friendly methods.
Our jojoba oil and essential oils are manufactured and packaged to the highest standards. Experienced staff individually test each unit, and only those that pass quality control are distributed to customers.
We believe there are no better oils on the market, and we think you and your massage clients will agree. You can relax knowing that our products are backed by a 90-day money back guarantee.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment below!
http://onlinecasinouse.com/# casino online free casino slot games free casino slot games free online slots
This is a really great content, I can see how detailed you have gone through and explained about the essentials and 7 reasons jojoba oil is the perfect massage oil. I love this article, thanks for producing such great contents. I love your posts always. Great to find http://www.vipstrippers.co.nz/ which has same kind of wonderful tips, if possible then visit.
Hi, I just bought today a bottle of jojoba oil from Cliganic.can I use it to massage my face as a facial massage oil or it’s heavy for face skin?thanks
I received a card with my last purchase for a free lemongrass essential oil but when I entered the web address (www.cliganic.com/offer) it doesn’t come up…. Maybe the deal is no longer available..? If the lemongrass essential oil is not longer available, can I try the frankincense or ylang-ylang essential oil?